You’ve chosen to Stay in the Lake District.
What do you look for in a b and b?
- You would like to be within walking distance to all amenities, attractions, pubs and restaurants and leave your car safely at the b&b? We have free parking at Holmlea.
- Do you prefer to stay in a quiet residential neighbourhood to a bustling town centre? Holmlea is on a quiet road and just two minutes walk to the village of Bowness and Lake Windermere.
- If you’re travelling on public transport you will require good bus and train links. Holmlea is 1.5 miles from Windermere train station. Its an easy walk or short bus or taxi ride.
- You will want to read what people are saying about their holiday experience at your chosen b&b. You can now directly ask them on our TripAdvisor business page
- If you’re looking for guest house accommodation in Bowness and are quoted a price that seems too good to be true, then it usually is just that. At Holmlea our rates are fair with no hidden costs.
- By trying to save money on a guest house or b&b and going with the cheapest option, you could be jeopardising your entire trip it if isn’t up to scratch. At Holmlea our standards are exceptionally high.
- Do always check out any Special Offers.
- Use a safe, secure and easy to use booking system on your chosen b&b’s website.
- Again, check for any Special Offers
So now you can make your choice!
Holmlea Guest House ticks all the boxes for your search criteria.
We are here to help with any additional questions or you can simply read our FAQ for more information.
We look forward to offering you our warmest welcome.